If there is a subject, a product, or even an idea that you feel passionate about, you can connect with others through a free WordPress blog. A WordPress blog is simple to set up, literally taking only a few minutes of your time, and can be customized and themed to your specific taste. For those desiring to make an income from the blog, monetization is simple.
Did you know you could get paid for blogging 100% Free? WordPress has revolutionized the way the internet acts and content is distributed. Let’s explain how free blogging works online these days and how you can make money from your blog with just a few primary steps.
How To Start A WordPress Blog
The very first thing you must do is establish a domain name and find a hosting company. This is neither hard nor time consuming. Most hosting companies will allow you to register domain names right on their site. Once this has been completed, you will need to complete the following steps:
• Download the free WordPress software to your computer and link it to your domain name. WordPress, known for their “5 Minute Set-Up,” has made this very easy. If you are still unsure, take a moment and visit YouTube, there are many tutorial videos available.
• When you open your site, you will need to select a theme. WordPress offers countless themes to select from, or if you are tech-savvy you can import your own.
• If you are interested in generating money from your site, you should add your Adsense links and affiliate banners at this time. It is always recommended to have affiliate products or services that match your subject matter.
• You are ready to blog.
The whole process, including your first few entries can be accomplished in less than an hour. Your next step will be making sure your blog has quality entries, followed by a marketing plan.
What Should Be Said In A Blog?
A blog usually takes an issue, a product or a service and addresses the topic in a variety of ways. For example: A blog about a specific product would contain:
• Description of the product in detailed format.
• Description of intended use of the product.
• Other needs the product may fill, different benefits, and add-on features
• Comparison to other similar products
• Personal experience and recommendations.
If you are promoting a product or service you should be familiar with it on a personal level. While it is very easy to fill in the answers to these questions with information you found on Google, people will be able to tell if your entries are not sincere. An insincere blog does not generate a following or any internet income.
People seek out blogs because they want a personal reference about a product or service, or they wish to share ideas or opinions about a subject. A person that is passionate and honest in their blog will create a following and an income from that free blog.