Online Reviews & Scams

Usana Health Sciences Scam Review?


Usana Health Sciences

Usana Health Sciences, Inc. is a multi level marketing company that was founded by Myron Wentz which offers various nutritional, dietary, and personal care products to customers worldwide. This nutritional food supplements that this company has created are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are essential to the body. Usana also has dietary products such as nutritional beverages and snack bars that replace meals, provide energy, and help you lose weight. The company also has a luxurious line of personal care products that help cleanse, refine, and replenish the skin and hair. All of these products are must-have items if you want to experience a healthier body on the inside and the outside.

Usana is based in Salt Lake City, Utah, and it has over 176,000 “Preferred Customers” and associates in its international distribution network. Usana products have reached every corner of the world through Independent Distributors located in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Mexico, Asia, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines and South Korea. It is believed that 90% of the sales come from the associates in the distributor network, and the remaining 10% of sales come from Preferred Customers. A USANA Preferred Customer is someone who enrolls in an auto-ship program in order to receive 10% off of wholesale prices, which is the same price that is given to Usana Distributors. There are no enrollment fees to join as a Preferred Customer.

In order to obtain Usana products, you will need to find a Usana Independent Distributor to be able to purchase the products, and enroll as a Preferred Customer. Once you have found an associate of Usana, you may decide that you want to become an Independent Distributor associate so that you can also earn money by promoting these wonderful products.

Usana is registered with the FDA and it has obtained a Drug Establishment Registration to prove that this company is trustworthy. Usana has also proudly sponsored many athletic organizations all over the world by supplying them with their products. These athletic organizations were thrilled with the health improvement that these products provided, and many of have become Independent Distributors of Usana.

This company has received recognition as one of Forbes “200 Best Small Companies” from 2004 up to 2006. It is also voted as a one of the best companies in the “Distributor’s Choice” awards in the MLM Insider Magazine and Network Marketing Today. Starting a Usana home distribution business will require you to pay a membership fee of $30, which will give you access to a proven system that generates income that will last a lifetime. You can earn commissions by either buying the product yourself or promoting it to others. To start earning a residual income, you just need to find two or more people to join your downline so that you can begin earning more substantial commissions from their combined sales.

Online Work From Home Business Team

Hi, Troy here and I am apart of a large group of like-minded individuals who started Online Scams Uncovered, your trusted Work From Home Business Professionals. We have a combined internet experience of over 30 amazing years in featured home business opportunities, network marketing companies, MLM businesses, affiliate marketing programs, and making money online in general. We are proud to bring you very trusted and valued reviews to make an informed decisions. This site is dedicated to uncovering the online internet scams and providing you with the best work at home business opportunities. If your looking for a good place to start, check out hostgator web hosting to get your own website started!

Subscribe To Our Work From Home Newsletter

Get Free Work From Home Business Tips, Tools, and Training today!

Home Business Community

Online Internet Scams Uncovered:

  • usana health sciences scam
  • usana
  • gary raser scam
  • usana philippines scam
  • usana scam
  • yelp usana health sciences salt lake city utah reviews

Anti-Spam | Terms Of Use | Sitemap | Video Sitemap | Private Policy | TOS | Online Fraud | Internet Crime
Advertising Guide | Small Business | Internet Scams | Online Marketing | DMCA | Business